This repo contains a set of utilities for making backup of config files and for setting up a new Alpine Linux computer.
- To add a file or folder to be backed up,
lbu include /path/to/foo
- To remove a file from being backed up,
lbu exclude /path/to/foo
- To setup LBU options, edit
- To create a package as specified in lbu.conf,
- To override destination of the backup package,
lbu package /path/to/bar.apkovl.tar.gz
The main script is called
setup-alpine, and it will perform basic system setup. Each script can be called independently, for example:
setup-acfsets up ACF web interface
setup-ntpsets up NTP service
For further information, please see https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/package/edge/main/x86_64/alpine-conf or the Alpine Linux documentation wiki at https://wiki.alpinelinux.org.